Hi all,

It is with mixed feelings that I announce the resignation of John Tessalee as the International Student Success Navigator in the Department.  John has been a vital player in the success of our 3+1 program, and we will miss him immensely.  His connection and helpfulness with students were beyond what was expected and he made everybody feel liked and included.  Even though I am sad to let John go, I am excited by the new opportunity that lays ahead when he joins SCC as their new Student Success Coordinator.

 

John last day in the Department will be January 5th 2026.  Please help me congratulate him on this new opportunity.

 

Silvana

University of Nebraska – Lincoln

Silvana Martini, PhD

Professor, Department Head

University of Nebraska–Lincoln

Food Science & Technology

Lincoln, NE

402-472-5267

Editor-in-Chief, Journal of the American Oil Chemists' Society

Fellow of the American Oil Chemists' Society

Past President of the American Oil Chemists' Society (2022-2023)

Donate to FST!