Hi all,
We are all working hard to fulfill the recruiting needs since Sarah's departure. At this point, we are looking for 1 or 2 volunteers to help with an activity in Seward, NE on November 19th. Andreia will lead the activity and has everything planned, but we need some help...
The activity will start at 9:30 am and will include 4 sessions that will end at 2:30 pm. The first two sessions will be covered by Andreia (and can train whoever volunteers to help), but she can't stay for the last 2 sessions since she has to teach...
I would love to volunteer myself, but I have 2 important meetings that I can't move... so, I'll miss all the fun.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE volunteer if you can! Yes, I am begging again!!!
Please let me know if you have the time to do this.
Thanks! Silvana
[University of Nebraska – Lincoln] Silvana Martini, PhD Professor, Department Head University of Nebraska-Lincoln Food Science & Technology Lincoln, NE 402-472-5267 Editor-in-Chief, Journal of the American Oil Chemists' Society<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://aocs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/155... > Fellow of the American Oil Chemists' Society Past President of the American Oil Chemists' Society (2022-2023)<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.aocs.org__;!!PvXuogZ4sRB2p-tU!GRC_Ako... > Donate to FST!<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://nufoundation.org/fund/01043120__;!!PvXuo... >